IGNOU Assignments Solutions | Ignou Question Paper & Updates
IGNOU BCSL 013 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BCSL 013 Computer Basics and PC Software assignment is 100 marks. There is only one sections – A. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BCSL 013 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BCSL 013 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | Computer Basics and PC Software|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2022 – April 2023|
|Short Name||BCSL 013|
|Product||Assignment of BCSL-013 | 2022-2023|
|Submission Date||Valid from 31st October 2022 to 15th April 2023|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BCSL 013 | Computer Basics and PC Software | Solved Assignment 2022-2023:
We expect you to answer each question as per the guidelines for each category mentioned in the assignment. You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1) Planning: Read the assignments carefully, and go through the Units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange them in a logical order.
2) Organization: Be a little selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. Give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion.
Make sure that your answer:
a) is logical and coherent;
b) has clear connections between sentences and paragraphs, and
c) is written correctly giving adequate consideration to your expression, style and presentation.
3) Presentation: Once you are satisfied with your answer, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize. Make sure that the answer is within the stipulated word limit.
This assignment has three questions of 80 marks. Answer all the questions. Rest 20 marks are for viva voce. You may use illustrations and diagrams to enhance explanations. Please go through the guidelines regarding assignments given in the Programme Guide for the format of presentation. Please give precise answers. The word limit for each part is 200 words.
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
Q-1. (a) Run the following (Linux commands and write the output):
– ls – l
(b) Perform the following tasks in Linux:
(i) Display the first 10 lines and last 10 lines of a text file (you need to create a text file consisting around 50 lines),
(ii) Identify all files in your home directory which a group has written permission on it.
(iii) To count the no. of times word “the” has occurred in the text file.
2. Create a Power Point Presentation on the important features of Windows OS (minimum 10 slides):
(i) All slides should follow the common design format
(ii) Add a video to at least one slide which can be run on full screen option
(iii) All the slides should have timer based transition.
(iv) All the slides should have perform heading and slide notes.
(v) Each slide should have one image related to Windows operating system.
3. (a) Create multilevel month and week wise schedule for performing different academic tasks. Months should be numbered as A1…….to A12. Each month should be further broken into weeks numbered as W1…W4.For each week , academic activities such as attending counseling sessions, watching video lectures, etc., should be in numerical order(1,2,3…)
(b) Design a flyer for a COVID 19 vaccination campaign. Use different styles, sizes, fonts, colors and effects.
4. Create a work sheet containing pricing information of a company which deals in sales of computers & computer peripherals. You are required to calculate discount, sales price (MRP- Discount) and profit margin(MRP-sales price)
|Product||Product Code||Manufacturing Cost||MRP||Discount (10%)||Profit Margin|
5. Collaborate online (in a group) on Google docs to create a presentation on ‘Smart City Design’. All the group members should work on the presentation simultaneously from their respective machines. Use speaker notes for any online discussion and present a comprehensive report. (The report should comprise the latest amenities in the design of smart cities).
For more Updates join our Telegram Group and also for your inquiry you may comment here or mail us –[email protected]
Telegram Group – Click Here