IGNOU BESC 134 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the BACHELOR’S OF ARTS (BAG) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BESC-134 Education as a Practice assignment is of 100 marks. There are three sections – A, B, and C. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BESC 134 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BESC-134 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | Education as a Practice|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Assignment Code||BESC-134 /TMA/January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BESC-134 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BESC-134 | Education as a Practice | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each.
1. What do you understand by tools and techniques of research? Discuss the meaning, importance, and limitation of any three research tools.
2. Discuss the main characteristics of action research. Describe the basic steps in which action research can be accomplished.
Answer the questions in about 250 words each.
3. What is Nali-Kali Project? In what ways it was an innovative project?
4. Compute correlation of the marks of10 students in rank order method.
Scores (Math) : 30, 37, 70, 45, 69. 55, 40, 45, 45, 63
Scores (Science) : 33, 40, 64, 39, 60, 40, 36, 44, 52, 60
5. Describe the barriers for imparting inclusive education in schools.
Answer the following questions in about 125 words each.
6. Discuss how the psychological principles translated into educational practices.
7. Explain the main features of ‘Lok Jumbish Pariyojana’
8. What do you understand by Educational Innovations?
9. Describe the difference between positive and negative correlation.
10. Write differences between mean, median, and mode?
11. Explain the three pillars of the Himalayan Institute of Alternative Learning (HIAL).
For more Updates join our Telegram Group and also for your inquiry you may comment here or mail us –firstname.lastname@example.org
Telegram Group – Click Here