IGNOU BEGAE 182 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the Bachelor of Art General & Honours (BAG) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BEGAE 182 English Communication Skills assignment is 100 marks. There are only three sections – A, B, & C. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BEGAE 182 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BEGAE 182 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 | English Communication Skills|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Short Name||BEGAE 182|
|Product||Assignment of BEGAE-182 | 2022-2023|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 20212to 30th January 2023|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BEGAE 182 | English Communication Skills | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
We expect you to answer each question as per the guidelines for each category mentioned in the assignment. You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1) Planning: Read the assignments carefully, and go through the Units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange them in a logical order.
2) Organisation: Be a little selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. Give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion.
Make sure that your answer:
a) is logical and coherent;
b) has clear connections between sentences and paragraphs, and
c) is written correctly giving adequate consideration to your expression, style and presentation.
3) Presentation: Once you are satisfied with your answer, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize. Make sure that the answer is within the stipulated word limit.
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
1. Write short notes on any four (150 words):
1. Verbal Communication.
2. Essentials of a Good Group Discussion.
3. Characteristics of Good Communication.
4. Homonyms and Homophones (with suitable examples).
5. Preferred techniques of Reading for understanding a text.
1. An International Conference is being organized by your institute. There are participants from different parts of the world. You happen to meet one such participant from London. Write a series of 8 (eight) dialogues exchanged between the two of you introducing yourself, your country, and the socio-political situation of your countries during the Pandemic.
2. Make a presentation on the topic (any one).
(i) Online Education
(ii) Education during Pandemic
(iii) Effect of Pollution on Health
(iv) Global Warming
1. How can one be an active participant in a meeting? Discuss some of the etiquettes that must be followed while attending a meeting.
2. List three recommendations on how a meeting should end and what should happen after a meeting.
3. Distinguish between ‘Silent Reading’ and ‘Reading aloud’. Also, explain the two techniques of reading needed for the proper understanding of a text.
4. Explain the importance of shared assumptions between writer and reader.
5. What is meant by efficient Reading? What are the characteristics of reading?
6. A group of four students has been given the following topic for group discussion (any one)
(a) Climate Change
(b) Health & Pandemic
Write out the discussion giving at least 3 turns to each student.
For more Updates join our Telegram Group and also for your inquiry you may comment here or mail us –email@example.com
Telegram Group – Click Here