IGNOU BCHCT 131 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the BACHELOR’S OF SCIENCE (BSCG) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BCHCT-131 GENETICS AND EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGY assignment are 100 marks. There are two sections – A and B. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BCHCT-131 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BCHCT-131 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | ATOMIC STRUCTURE, BONDING, GENERAL ORGANIC CHEMISTRY AND ALIPHATIC HYDROCARBONS|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Assignment Code||BCHCT-131/TMA/January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BCHCT-131 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BCHCT-131 | ATOMIC STRUCTURE, BONDING, GENERAL ORGANIC CHEMISTRY AND ALIPHATIC HYDROCARBONS | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
1. What were the expected and observed results of Geiger and Marsden’s alpha-particle experiment? Explain with the help of suitable diagrams.
2. What is the photoelectric effect? How did Einstein explain it?
3. (i) What are eigenfunctions and eigenvalues?
(ii)What is a well-behaved function? Illustrate using a suitable diagram.
4. Write the values of four quantum numbers for the electrons present in the following orbitals.
(i) 2p (ii ) 3d (iii) 4f
5. Write the electronic configuration of the elements platinum and gold. Also give reasons in support of your answer.
6. Predict the coordination number of Mg2+ in MgO crystal and the crystal structure of MgO, if the ionic radius for Mg2+ is 65 pm and that for O2- is 140 pm.
7. (a) State Fajan’s rules. Explain all the rules with suitable examples.
(b) Why are alkali metal chlorides more soluble than alkaline earth chlorides? Explain.
8. Draw the Lewis structures of the following ions giving all the steps.
(i) S22- (ii) OCl– (iii) CN–
9. Draw the resonance structures of cyanate ion. Out of them which one is less important as a resonance structure and why?
10. Write the molecular orbital configuration of NO molecule and draw its energy level diagram. Also calculate its bond order.
11. Draw the cis- and trans- forms of 1, 3-dimethylcyclobutane. Which one of these
(i) will be polar in nature?
(ii) has a higher melting point?
Explain your answer giving reasons.
12. Write the enantiomer of the following compound:
Assign R/S configuration to both the compounds.
13. Write the possible conformations of butane. Arrange these conformations in the increasing order of their stability giving reasons.
14. Give a reason for the following:
(i) Ethanoic acid is more acidic than ethanol.
(ii) Aniline is less basic than ammonia.
15. With the help of two examples, compare the terms basicity and nucleophilicity
16. Give one example of each of the following:
(i) Halogenation of alkane
(ii) Nitration of alkane
(iii) Isomerisation of alkane
(iv) Aromatization of alkane
(v) Pyrolysis of alkane
17. Explain the structures of a momoene and a diene.
18. Explain Markovnikoff’s rule by giving suitable examples.
19. Give mechanism of the following:
(i) Hydrohalogenation of an alkyne
(ii) Ozonolysis of an alkyne
20. Give the molecular structure of the following compounds:
For more Updates join our Telegram Group and also for your inquiry you may comment here or mail us –email@example.com
Telegram Group – Click Here