IGNOU BGYCT 135 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the BACHELOR’S OF SCIENCE (BSCG) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BGYCT-135 PETROLOGY assignment are 100 marks. There are two sections – A & B. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BGYCT-135 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BGYCT-135 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | PETROLOGY|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Assignment Code||BGYCT-135/TMA/January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BGYCT-135 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BGYCT-135 | PETROLOGY | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
1. Write short notes on the following:
a) Classification of igneous rocks
b) Colour Index
2. Discuss the different types of textures found in igneous rocks with the help of neat well labelled diagrams.
3. Explain physical properties of magma in detail.
4. Discuss the megascopic and microscopic characters of gabbro with the help of neat well labelled diagrams.
5. Explain the crystallization behavior of SiO2 system.
6. Describe any five primary structures found in sedimentary rocks.
7. Differentiate the following :
a) Importance of studying sedimentary rocks
b) Physical weathering
8. Explain the chemical reactions leading to metamorphism.
9. Describe the different types of textures found in metamorphic rocks with the help of neat well labelled diagrams.
10. Discuss the megascopic and microscopic characters of following rocks: