IGNOU MPA 016 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU MPA 016 DECENTRALISATION AND LOCAL GOVERNANCE assignment are 100 marks. There are only two sections – A & B. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU MPA 016 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||MPA 016 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | DECENTRALISATION AND LOCAL GOVERNANCE|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Short Name||MPA 016|
|Assignment Code||MPA-016/Asst/TMA/July2021- January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of MPA 016 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of MPA 016 | DECENTRALISATION AND LOCAL GOVERNANCE | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
Note: This Assignment consists of Section- I and Section- II. There are five questions in each Section. You have to answer a total of five questions in about 500 words each. It is necessary to attempt at least two questions from each section. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Discuss the evolution and significance of democratic decentralization in India.
2. Explain the concept of empowerment by highlighting the problems in achieving empowerment.
3. Describe the politico-administrative components of decentralization and suggest necessary measures to strengthen them.
4. Examine the partnership among local authorities and special purpose agencies in the health sector.
5. “Owing to the 74th Constitutional Amendment Act, 1992, municipalities are functioning as effective institutions of local self-governance at the grassroots level”. Comment.
6. Discuss the impact of decentralized development.
7. Explain the term institutional capacity building and suggest ways for capacity building of elected representatives.
8. What are the different requirements in development planning?
9. Examine the structure, powers and functions of local government.
10. Write short notes on the following in 250 words each:
a) Modalities for people’s participation.
b) Sustainable development and governance.