IGNOU BGGCT 135 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the BACHELOR’S OF SCIENCE (BSCG) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BGGCT-135 ENVIRONMENTAL GEOGRAPHY assignment is of 100 marks. There are three sections – A, B, and C. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BGGCT-135 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BGGCT-135 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | ENVIRONMENTAL GEOGRAPHY|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Assignment Code||BGGCT-135/TMA/January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BGGCT-135 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BGGCT-135 | ENVIRONMENTAL GEOGRAPHY | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
All Questions are compulsory and carry 10 marks each:
1. What is an ecosystem? Describe the structure of the ecosystem with a neat diagram.
2. Describe about water pollution and sources of water pollutants with suitable examples.
3. Explain two-way processes of human-environment relationship in the mountainous regions with suitable examples.
4. What are the major environmental problems confronted by the desert regions of the world? Explain various measures adopted to address such environmental problems.
AAll Questions are compulsory and carries 10 marks each;
5. What are biomes of the world? Explain in details any two biomes of the world with examples.
6. Describe types of wastes based on their state in nature. Explain effects of solid and liquid wastes on public health and environment with examples.
7. Explain in detail any two methods and techniques of Environmental monitoring with suitable examples.
8. Write Short notes on the following in about 200 words each. Each question carries 5 marks.
a) Physical and Social Environment
b) Human Ecology
c) Soil Pollution
d) Sustainable Development Goals
e) United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity
f) Salient features of New Environmental Policy of India 2006
For more Updates join our Telegram Group and also for your inquiry you may comment here or mail us –firstname.lastname@example.org
Telegram Group – Click Here