IGNOU BEGS 185 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the Bachelor of Art General & Honours (BAG) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BEGS 185 English Language Teaching assignment is 100 marks. There are only three sections – A, B, & C. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BEGS 185 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BEGS 185 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | English Language Teaching|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2022 – January 2023|
|Short Name||BEGS 185|
|Product||Assignment of BEGS-185 | 2022-2023|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2022 to 30th June 2023|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BEGS 185 | English Language Teaching | Solved Assignment 2022-2023:
We expect you to answer each question as per the guidelines for each category mentioned in the assignment. You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1) Planning: Read the assignments carefully, and go through the Units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange them in a logical order.
2) Organisation: Be a little selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. Give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion.
Make sure that your answer:
a) is logical and coherent;
b) has clear connections between sentences and paragraphs, and
c) is written correctly giving adequate consideration to your expression, style and presentation.
3) Presentation: Once you are satisfied with your answer, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize. Make sure that the answer is within the stipulated word limit.
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
Write short notes on the following:
1. Development of language disorder.
2. Visual motor difficulties.
3. Multiple Intelligences.
4. General Scholastic Ability.
5. Learner independence and autonomy.
Answer the following in around 150 words each:
1. Discuss the speech and language difficulties in children?
2. Discuss the underprivileged learners and their history of education.
3. Why do students lose interest in schoolwork in general? What can the teachers do to
help them renew their interest in their studies?
Answer the following questions in 250 words each:
1. Discuss the difficulties with writing.
2. How can the curriculum be made meaningful for underprivileged learners?
3. Discuss the problems faced by the underprivileged in learning English and ways in which they can be helped to overcome this difficulty.
For more Updates join our Telegram Group and also for your inquiry you may comment here or mail us –email@example.com
Telegram Group – Click Here