IGNOU BBYCT 133 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the BACHELOR’S OF SCIENCE (BSCG) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BBYCT-133 Plant Ecology and Taxonomy assignment are 100 marks. There is only one section – A. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BBYCT-133 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BBYCT-133 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | Plant Ecology and Taxonomy|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Assignment Code||BBYCT-133/TMA/January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BBYCT-133 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BBYCT-133 | Plant Ecology and Taxonomy | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
1. a) Answer in one word:
i) The green plants which constitute the first trophic level of the food chain.
ii) A stage in which communites reach a stage of equilibrium.
iii) The organism that is eaten up by predator.
b) Define the following:
ii) Net primary productivity
c) Match the following:
|Column A||Column B|
|i) Aquatic plants||a) Rank designating an organism|
|ii) Synecology||b) Binomial nomenclature|
|iii) Taxon||c) Hydrosere|
|iv) Linnaeus||d) Population/community|
2. a) Describe the soil profile with the help of a well labelled diagram.
b) Enlist the major components of an ecosystem. Explain the importance of these components for the functioning of an ecosystem.
3. a) What is a food chain? Give a detailed account of its types with the help of examples.
b) With the help of a well labelled diagram explain the energy flow within various components of an ecosystem.
4. What is ecological succession? Explain the phenomenon giving an example of a desert community.
5. Describe the adaptations seen in xerophytes with the help of examples and well labelled diagrams.
6. Describe the major phytogeographical regions of India.
7. a) Describe water cycle with the help of a well labeled diagram.
b) What is alpha and omega taxonomy? Explain.
8. a) What are different systems of classification? Describe in brief the salient features of Bentham and Hooker’s system of classification.
b) What is a cladogram? Explain its importance in taxonomic studies.
9. a) Enumerate the applications of numerical taxonomy.
b) Write a note on Botanical Gardens of the World.
10. Write short notes on the following:
i) Hot spots of biodiversity
v) Importance of keys in taxonomic studies
For more Updates join our Telegram Group and also for your inquiry you may comment here or mail us –firstname.lastname@example.org
Telegram Group – Click Here