IGNOU Assignments Solutions | Ignou Question Paper & Updates
IGNOU BBYCT 135 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the BACHELOR’S OF SCIENCE (BSCG) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BBYCT-135 Plant Anatomy and Embryology assignment are 100 marks. There is only one section – A. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BBYCT-135 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BBYCT-135 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | Plant Anatomy and Embryology|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Assignment Code||BBYCT-135/TMA/January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BBYCT-135 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BBYCT-135 | Plant Anatomy and Embryology | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
1. a) Define the following terms:
i) Adventitious roots
b) State whether these statements are ‘True’ or ‘False’:
i) Funiculus is the stalk by which seeds are attached to a fruit wall.
ii) Collenchyma is composed of living cells with lignified cell wall.
iii) Outer and inner tangential walls of the endothecial cells help in dehiscence of anther.
iv) In dichogamy, the androecium and gynoecium mature at the same time.
v) In most of angiosperms the division of the zygote is transverse resulting in formation of a small apical cell and a large basal cell.
2. a) Explain different types of meristems found in plants with the help of a well labelled diagram.
b) Enumerate the major features of Tunica Corpus Theory of shoot apical organization.
3. a) Enlist the major characteristic features of halophytes.
b) List various types of simple and complex tissues. Describe complex tissues with suitable diagrams.
4. Describe the secondary growth in dicot stem with the help of a well labelled diagram.
5. a) List various types of ovules and describe them with outline diagrams.
b) Define apomixis and list its types. Discuss various causes of apomixis and its importance.
6. Describe syngamy and triple fusion in angiosperms with the help of a well labelled diagram. Enlist the major functions of endosperm in plants.
7. a) Describe the structure of a mature embryo sac with the help of a well labelled diagram.
b) Trichomes play important role in plants, Justify the statement.
8. Differentiate between Intraspecific and Incompatibility Interspecific incompatibility. List the methods to overcome incompatibility and discuss the significance of incompatibility.
9. Differentiate between:
a) storied and non-storied cambium
b) amoeboid and glandular tapetum
c) self and cross-pollination
d) psychophily and hymenophily
e) open and closed style
10. Write short notes on:
a) advantages of cross-pollination
d) commercial cork
e) insectivorous plants
For more Updates join our Telegram Group and also for your inquiry you may comment here or mail us –firstname.lastname@example.org
Telegram Group – Click Here