IGNOU Assignments Solutions | Ignou Question Paper & Updates
IGNOU BBYCT 137 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the BACHELOR’S OF SCIENCE (BSCG) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BBYCT-137 ANALYTICAL METHODS IN CHEMISTRY assignment are 100 marks. There is only one section – A. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BBYCT-137 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BBYCT-137 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | Plant Physiology and Metabolism|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Assignment Code||BBYCT-137/TMA/January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BBYCT-137 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BBYCT-137 | Plant Physiology and Metabolism | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
1. Differentiate between:
i) Apoplastic and symplastic pathway
ii) Diffusion and osmosis
iii) Stomatal index and stomatal frequency
iv) Water potential and matrix potential
v) Primary and secondary active transport
2. a) Enumerate the criteria of essentiality of a mineral nutrient.
b) Differentiate between macro and micronutrients. Make a list of trace elements.
c) Describe the structure of mycorrhiza. Comment on the role of mycorrhizal root association in mineral nutrition
3. a) What is PAR? Describe the absorption and action spectra of Chlorophyll a.
b) Describe the C4 cycle with the help of an outline diagram.
4. a) Describe the phenomenon of Emerson’s enhancement effect and Red drop effect with the help of a labelled diagram.
b) Briefly discuss the ‘Law of limiting factors.
c) Name two CAM plants
5. a) Describe the process of glycolysis with the help of a labelled diagram.
b) Graphically illustrate the effect of substrate concentration on the rate of an enzyme-mediated reaction.
6. a) What are diazotrophs? Distinguish between the eukaryotic and bacterial nitrate reductase enzyme.
b) Describe the glutamate synthase (GOGAT) route of ammonium assimilation.
7. a) Describe the Munch Mass Flow model of translocation of solutes.
b) Discuss the ‘sink’ to ‘source’ transition during phloem unloading.
8. Enumerate the naturally occurring hormones in plants. Discuss the discovery, structure, mode of action and practical applications of any one of them.
9. a) Distinguish between short day and long day plants giving two examples of each. What is the role of phytochrome in flowering?
b) What are allosteric enzymes? Discuss with the help of an example.
10. a) What are the different biochemical and morphological changes recorded in plants in response to stress conditions? Discuss.
b) How does ABA acts as a stress hormone?
For more Updates join our Telegram Group and also for your inquiry you may comment here or mail us –email@example.com
Telegram Group – Click Here