IGNOU Assignments Solutions | Ignou Question Paper & Updates
IGNOU BBYCT 131 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the BACHELOR’S OF SCIENCE (BSCG) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BBYCT-131 Biodiversity (Microbes, Algae, Fungi, and Archegoniates) assignment are 100 marks. There is only one section – A. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BBYCT-131 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BBYCT-131 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | Biodiversity (Microbes, Algae, Fungi, and Archegoniates)|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Assignment Code||BBYCT-131/TMA/January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BBYCT-131 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BBYCT-131 | Biodiversity (Microbes, Algae, Fungi, and Archegoniates) | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
1. a) Describe the structure of RNA virus with a suitable diagram.
b) Discuss Hershey and Chase experiment with a suitable diagram.
2. a) Describe a bacterial cell wall and its adherents with proper diagram
b) Describe transformation in bacteria with suitable diagram.
3. a) ‘Algae can be found in diverse type of habitats’. Justify the statement.
b) Describe the different types of life cycles found in algae, illustrate each with suitable diagram
4. a) Compare the structure of mycelia of Penicillium and Agaricus.
b) Discuss the role of Lichens as food, medicine and dyes.
5. Discuss the adaptive strategies developed by aqueous plants during the phase(s) of transition to land habitat.
6. Compare the characteristics of liverworts, hornworts and mosses in a tabular form with suitable diagrams
7. Only through labelled diagram show:
a) Vertical transverse section of a thallus of Marchantia.
b) L.S. capsule showing annulus and apophysis with stoma of Funaria.
c) T.S. of a young root Pinus sp. after secondary growth has been established.
d) T.S. of coralloid root of Cycas sp.
8. Draw the labeled life cycle of a heterosporous pteridophyte.
9. Discuss why is the seed of gymnosperms considered having a remarkable combination of two-generation.
10. Write notes on the following :
i) Economic importance of bacteria
ii) Ecological significance of mycorrhiza
iii) Telome theory
iv) Economic importance of pteriodphytes
For more Updates join our Telegram Group and also for your inquiry you may comment here or mail us –email@example.com
Telegram Group – Click Here