IGNOU BGYET 147 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the BACHELOR’S OF SCIENCE (BSCG) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BGYET-147 GEOMORPHOLOGY AND GEOTECTONICS assignment are 100 marks. There are two sections – A & B. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BGYET-147 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BGYET-147 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | GEOMORPHOLOGY AND GEOTECTONICS|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Assignment Code||BGYET-147/TMA/January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BGYET-147 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BGYET-147 | GEOMORPHOLOGY AND GEOTECTONICS | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it. Write all answers in your own words; do not copy from the course material.
1. Write short notes on the following:
a) Elements of hill slope
b) Types of coasts
2. Discuss in detail the tools and techniques in geomorphology.
3. Describe the relationship of tectonics with landform development.
4. Explain major drainage basins of India.
5. Describe various types of lakes and their formation in different settings.
6. What is sea-floor spreading? Give a detailed account of its various supporting evidence.
7. Write short notes on the following:
a) Geotectonic features of oceans
b) Geotectonic features of continental margins
8. Define palaeomagnetism. How is palaeomagnetism preserved in the rocks? Add a note on geomagnetic time scale.
9. With the help of neat diagrams, explain the constitution of lithosphere and asthenosphere. Also discuss their role in plate tectonics.
10. Write short notes on the following:
a) Proterozoic mobile belts of peninsular India
b) Tectonic features of the Indian Ocean