IGNOU Assignments Solutions | Ignou Question Paper & Updates
IGNOU BEGS 183 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the Bachelor of Art General & Honours (BAG) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BEGS 183 WRITING AND STUDY SKILLS assignment is 100 marks. There are only two sections – A & B. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BEGS 183 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BEGS 183 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | WRITING AND STUDY SKILLS|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Short Name||BEGS 183|
|Product||Assignment of BEGS-183 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BEGS 183 | WRITING AND STUDY SKILLS | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
We expect you to answer each question as per the guidelines for each category mentioned in the assignment. You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1) Planning: Read the assignments carefully, and go through the Units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange them in a logical order.
2) Organisation: Be a little selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. Give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion.
Make sure that your answer:
a) is logical and coherent;
b) has clear connections between sentences and paragraphs, and
c) is written correctly giving adequate consideration to your expression, style and presentation.
3) Presentation: Once you are satisfied with your answer, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize. Make sure that the answer is within the stipulated word limit.
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
1. Write short notes on the following:
1. Critical thinking strategies for good writing skills.
2. What are ‘homonyms’ and ‘homophones’? Give two examples of each.
3. Strategies for achieving coherence and cohesion in a paragraph.
4. The Cornell note-taking method.
5. Explain the terms ‘paraphrase’, ‘precis’ and ‘summary’ and show how they differ from each other.
2. Answer the following in around 150 words each:
1. “While writing, we need to develop the skill of analysing as well as synthesizing.” Explain.
2. What is ‘expository writing’? Describe, with examples, the techniques used to write expository texts.
3. Briefly describe the three major types of study skills and show how they help us to become better learners.
4. What aspects of format, structure, etiquette and language should be considered while writing an official email? Write an official email to the head of your institution keeping all these aspects in mind.
1. Write a paragraph of about 150 words on the topic given below. Underline the topic sentence after writing the paragraph.
“Water Conservation: a Challenge for India in the 21st Century.”
2. Write a well – developed composition on the topic given below:
“Social Media Usage: Advantages and Disadvantages.”
Your composition should have a clear introduction, body and conclusion.
For more Updates join our Telegram Group and also for your inquiry you may comment here or mail us –email@example.com
Telegram Group – Click Here