IGNOU Assignments Solutions | Ignou Question Paper & Updates
IGNOU BGYCT 133 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the BACHELOR’S OF SCIENCE (BSCG) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BGYCT-133 CRYSTALLOGRAPHY, MINERALOGY AND ECONOMIC GEOLOGY assignment are 100 marks. There are two sections – A & B. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BGYCT-133 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BGYCT-133 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | CRYSTALLOGRAPHY, MINERALOGY AND ECONOMIC GEOLOGY|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Assignment Code||BGYCT-133/TMA/January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BGYCT-133 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BGYCT-133 | CRYSTALLOGRAPHY, MINERALOGY AND ECONOMIC GEOLOGY | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it. Write all answers in your own words; do not copy from the course material.
1. Write short notes on the following:
a) Interfacial angle and its measurement
b) Chemical classification of minerals
2. Describe the physical properties of minerals belonging to the feldspar group giving suitable examples.
3. Discuss the crystallographic axes, symmetry elements and forms of a normal class of cubic/isometric crystal system with the help of neat well labeled diagrams.
4. Explain the law of axial ratios giving suitable examples.
5. Describe the physical properties of minerals which depend on atomic structure and state of aggregation giving suitable examples.
6. Explain in detail the hydrothermal processes of ore formation.
7. Only through labelled diagram show:
a) Optical properties of minerals belonging to feldspar group
b) Clarke and Clarke concentration
8. Discuss the optical properties of minerals studied between cross nicols.
9. Describe in brief the origin of coal and also describe the geographical distribution of coal in India with the help of a neat map.
10. Explain the functioning of polarising microscope with the help of neat well labelled diagrams.
For more Updates join our Telegram Group and also for your inquiry you may comment here or mail us –email@example.com
Telegram Group – Click Here