IGNOU BCHET 147 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the BACHELOR’S OF SCIENCE (BSCG) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BCHET-147 ORGANOMETALLICS, BIOINORGANIC CHEMISTRY, POLYNUCLEAR HYDROCARBONS AND UV, IR SPECTROSCOPY assignment are 100 marks. There are two sections – A and B. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BCHET-147 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BCHET-147 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | ORGANOMETALLICS, BIOINORGANIC CHEMISTRY, POLYNUCLEAR HYDROCARBONS AND UV, IR SPECTROSCOPY|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Assignment Code||BCHET-147/TMA/January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BCHET-147 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BCHET-147 | ORGANOMETALLICS, BIOINORGANIC CHEMISTRY, POLYNUCLEAR HYDROCARBONS AND UV, IR SPECTROSCOPY | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
1. Give the difference between organometallic and coordination compounds.
2. Give the structure of dimeric trialkylaluminium.
3. What is meant by hapticity regarding organometallic compounds?
4. Explain the structure of Mn2(CO)10 based on valence bond approach.
5. Calculate the total number of electrons for the compound Co2(CO)8.
6. With suitable diagrams explain the polarity of the free CO molecule as well as when it binds with a transition metal cation.
7. Arrange the following in decreasing order of C-O bond lengths giving justifications: Ni(CO)4, [Co(CO)4] , [Fe(CO)4]2-.
8. Give a short account of the essential elements occurring in biological systems.
9. What is the role of magnesium ions in chlorophyll? Discuss.
10. Describe the structure of hemoglobin along with a suitable diagram.
11. What are active methylene compounds? Give their two examples. Why are they named so?
12. a) Give the reaction for the following conversions :
i) Furfural to furan
ii) Pyridine to 2-hydroxypyridine
iii) Thiophene to 2,5-dihydrothiophene
b) Give various resonance structures of carbocation formed during the electrophilic substitution of furan
13. a) Why the 1st position of naphthalene is more reactive than the 2nd position? Explain the giving mechanism.
b) What are the different classes of polynuclear hydrocarbons? Explain each of them with suitable examples.
14. a) Compare the basicities of pyrrole and pyridine.
b) Give mechanism of Friedel Crafts acylation of anthracene.
15. With the help of a suitable diagram explain the order of molecular orbital energies observed in small organic molecules.
16. a) Explain the blue shift.
b) Predict the shift in absorption intensity observed in chloroethylene.
17. Give the transitions that are observed in the electronic spectra of the acetylenic and the benzenoid chromophore.
18. Explain the solvent effect on electronic spectra for n * transitions. In which solvents are they particularly seen?
19. Give the normal modes of vibrations of a triatomic linear and triatomic angular molecule with suitable diagrams
20. Explain the main bands appearing in the IR spectra of alkanes and alkenes. What are the differences in the IR spectra of these two classes of compounds?
For more Updates join our Telegram Group and also for your inquiry you may comment here or mail us –email@example.com
Telegram Group – Click Here