IGNOU BGYET 141 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the BACHELOR’S OF SCIENCE (BSCG) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BGYET-141 ORE GEOLOGY AND INDUSTRIAL MINERALS assignment are 100 marks. There are two sections – A & B. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BGYET-141 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BGYET-141 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | ORE GEOLOGY AND INDUSTRIAL MINERALS|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Assignment Code||BGYET-141/TMA/January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BGYET-141 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BGYET-141 | ORE GEOLOGY AND INDUSTRIAL MINERALS | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it. Write all answers in your own words; do not copy from the course material.
1. Write short notes on the following:
a) Explain the syngenetic deposits associated with different types of rocks.
b) List the characteristic features of a typical Volcanogenic Massive Sulphide (VMS) deposit.
2. What is reserve estimation? Discuss the main methods of ore estimation with a suitable diagram.
3. Discuss in detail Lindgren’s Classification of ore deposits.
4. Discuss the different processes of formation of early magmatic deposits.
5. Describe the classification of hydrothermal fluids with a neat diagram.
6. Discuss the mode of occurrence of iron ores.
7. Write short notes on:
a) Migration of petroleum
b) Distribution of Uranium and Thorium in India
8. Discuss the physical properties of chief ores of copper.
9. Discuss the minerals used in refractory industry.
10. a) Describe in detail the stages of mineral exploration.
b) Write about the geochemical exploration methods.
For more Updates join our Telegram Group and also for your inquiry you may comment here or mail us –email@example.com
Telegram Group – Click Here