IGNOU Assignments Solutions | Ignou Question Paper & Updates
IGNOU MPA 018 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU MPA 018 DISASTER MANAGEMENT assignment are 50 marks. There is only two sections – A & B. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU MPA 018 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||MPA 018 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | DISASTER MANAGEMENT|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Short Name||MPA 018|
|Assignment Code||MPA-018/Asst/TMA/July2021- January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of MPA 018 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of MPA 018 | DISASTER MANAGEMENT | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
Note: This assignment consists of Sections I and II. There are five questions in each section. You have to answer a total of five questions in about 400 words each. It is necessary to attempt at least two questions from each section. Each question carries 10 marks.
1. Define disaster and give an overview of natural disasters in India.
2. Briefly discuss various stages in the disaster cycle.
3. Examine major trends in disaster management.
4. ‘Risk sharing and transfer pave the way for building disaster resilience’. Discuss.
5. Write a note on Community based Disaster Management (CBDM).
6. Explain various rescue methods.
7. Evaluate the guiding principles for shelter provisions.
8. Write a note on Emergency Operations Centre (EOC).
9. Define the rationale of ‘First Response’ and discuss the role of people as First Responders.
10. Analyse the relationship between disasters and development.
For more Updates join our Telegram Group and also for your inquiry you may comment here or mail us –firstname.lastname@example.org
Telegram Group – Click Here