IGNOU BPSE 146 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the Bachelor of Art General & Honours (BAG) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BPSE 146 CONFLICT RESOLUTION AND PEACE BUILDING assignment is 100 marks. There are only three sections – A, B, & C. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BPSE 146 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment 2021 question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BPSE 146 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | CONFLICT RESOLUTION AND PEACE BUILDING|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Short Name||BPSE 146|
|Product||Assignment of BPSE-146 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BPSE 146 | CONFLICT RESOLUTION AND PEACE BUILDING | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. What are the life cycles of conflict? How is crisis prevention different from crisis management?
2. What do you mean by peace? Discuss typology of peace with examples.
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10marks.
1. Write a critical note on whether conflict is inherent in human beings. Substantiate with arguments.
2. Explain the salient points of constructive versus transformative approach and peace versus justice approach.
3. Explain the obstacles to interreligious dialogue and risks involved in it.
Write a short note on the following in about 100 words each. Each short note carries 6 marks.
1. Civil Society for Peace Building
2. Gene Sharp (1928-2018)
3. Montgomery Bus Boycott (1956)
4. Re-construction and Rehabilitation of the Tamils in Sri Lank
5. Media and Peace Building