IGNOU Assignments Solutions | Ignou Question Paper & Updates
IGNOU BCHET 149 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the Bachelor of Science (General) (BSCG) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BCHET-149 MOLECULES OF LIFE assignment are of 100 marks. There is only two section – A, B. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BCHET-149 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BCHET-149 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | MOLECULES OF LIFE|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BCHET-149 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BCHET-149 | MOLECULES OF LIFE | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
1. a) List the important cell organelles of a typical eukaryotic cell. Describe the structure and function of any two organelles from this list.
b) Describe in brief the structure of disaccharides? How is maltose different from sucrose?
2. a) What are the blood group substances? How do they chemically differ from each other?
b) What are lipoproteins? What is their functional role?
3. a) List the important functions of biomembranes.
b) What are the main steps involved in transcription? Briefly describe the process of
transcription in a cell.
4. a) Write the structures of tyrosine and tryptophan. Which group are they categorized into and why?
b) Describe the steps involved in the synthesis of a polypeptide.
5. a) Name the types of interactions involved in the primary and higher-order structures of protein. How is the primary structure of proteins different from the structural formula of organic compounds?
b) Differentiate between the following pairs.
i) Cofactor and Coenzyme
ii) Apoenzyme and Holoenzyme
6. a) Explain the mechanism involved in the enzyme catalysis of biochemical reactions.
b) Define the following:
ii) Free energy
7. a) Explain with the help of examples what is meant by the convergent and divergent nature of metabolism.
b) Describe in brief the first ATP – generating step of glycolysis.
8. a) Name the enzyme involved in the conversion of pyruvate to acetyl–CoA. Explain how it is different from the other enzymes.
b) Which metabolic processes do the following reactions belong to? What is the similarity between the two?
i) Pyruvate Oxaloacetate
ii) Acetyl–SCoA Malonyl-CoA
9. a) Taking a suitable example explain the inhibition of protein biosynthesis by antibiotics in prokaryotes.
b) How is the polypeptide chain elongated during protein biosynthesis? Describe the process.
10. a) Name the different RNAs found in the cell and explain the structure of any one of these.
b) What are the similarities and differences between RNA replication and RNA transcription? Explain.
For more Updates join our Telegram Group and also for your inquiry you may comment here or mail us –firstname.lastname@example.org
Telegram Group – Click Here