IGNOU BPSE 145 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the Bachelor of Art General & Honours (BAG) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BPSE 145 DEMOCRACY AND DEVELOPMENT IN NORTHEAST INDIA assignment is 100 marks. There are only three sections – A, B, & C. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BPSE 145 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment 2021 question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BPSE 145 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | DEMOCRACY AND DEVELOPMENT IN NORTHEAST INDIA|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Short Name||BPSE 145|
|Product||Assignment of BPSE-145 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BPSE 145 | DEMOCRACY AND DEVELOPMENT IN NORTHEAST INDIA | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Discuss the formation of Northeast India as a region.
2. Explain the main features of the VI Schedule of Indian Constitution.
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10marks.
3. Discuss the significance of migration in Northeast India
4. Highlight the characteristics of a regional party in Northeast India.
5. Identify the main characteristics of autonomy movements in Northeast India.
Write a short note on the following in about 100 words each. Each short note carries 6 marks.
6. Discuss the significance of Autonomous District Councils.
7. Analyse the role of women in new social movementsin Norhteast India.
8. Highlight the relationship between ethnicity and politics of recognition.
9. What was “Crown Colony”? Discuss.
10. Write a note on Sikkim.