IGNOU Assignments Solutions | Ignou Question Paper & Updates
IGNOU BBCCT 107 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the Bachelor of Science Honours in Biochemistry (BBCH) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BBCCT 107 ENZYMES assignment is 100 marks. There are only two sections – A & B. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BBCCT 107 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BBCCT 107 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | ENZYMES|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Short Name||BBCCT 107|
|Product||Assignment of BBCCT-107 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BBCCT 107 | ENZYMES | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
We expect you to answer each question as per the guidelines for each category mentioned in the assignment. You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1) Planning: Read the assignments carefully, and go through the Units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange them in a logical order.
2) Organisation: Be a little selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. Give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion.
Make sure that your answer:
a) is logical and coherent;
b) has clear connections between sentences and paragraphs, and
c) is written correctly giving adequate consideration to your expression, style and presentation.
3) Presentation: Once you are satisfied with your answer, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize. Make sure that the answer is within the stipulated word limit.
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it. Write all answers in your own words; do not copy from the course material.
1. Define the following terms:
a) Activation energy
b) Prosthetic Group
d) Turnover number
e) Lineweaver-Burk plot
2. a) Give an overview of active site of enzyme.
b) What is the effect of temperature on enzyme activity?
3. a) Explain Induced Fit Model Hypothesis.
b) What is the significance of Vmax and Km?
4. Differentiate between:
a) Sequential and Non-sequential mechanism.
b) Reversible and Irreversible enzyme inhibitors
5. Derive Michaelis-Menten equation for a competitive inhibitor.
6. a) Explain the covalent catalysis mechanism of enzyme.
b) What is acid-base catalysis?
7. a) How compartmentation helps to control metabolic pathways?
b) Distinguish between NAD and FAD coenzymes.
8. What are Allosteric enzymes? Give examples and discuss their physiological role.
9. Discuss application of enzymes in the following:
i) Detergent industry
ii) Starch industry
10. Explain the following methods of enzyme immobilization
ii) Metal Binding
For more Updates join our Telegram Group and also for your inquiry you may comment here or mail us –email@example.com
Telegram Group – Click Here