IGNOU BPSE 141 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the Bachelor of Art General & Honours (BAG) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BPSE 141 GANDHI AND THE CONTEMPORARY WORLD assignment is 100 marks. There are only three sections – A, B, & C. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BPSE 141 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BPSE 141 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | GANDHI AND THE CONTEMPORARY WORLD|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Short Name||BPSE 141|
|Product||Assignment of BPSE-146 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BPSE 141 | GANDHI AND THE CONTEMPORARY WORLD | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Highlight the various political movements launched by Gandhi for the attainment of independence in India.
2. Explain the concept of Satyagraha and elaborate its political, socio-economic and spiritual dimensions.
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10marks.
1. Discuss the different ways of promoting social harmony.
2. Describe Gandhi’s concept of non-stealing, relinquishment of property and celibacy.
3. Whether the concept of trust trusteeship is relevant even today, give an example.
Write a short note on the following in about 100 words each. Each short note carries 6 marks.
1. Nirbhaya Movement-2012
2. Water Conservation Movement
3. Khadi: Symbol of economic dependence
4. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
5. Gandhi’s Critique of Industrialization