IGNOU BEGG 174 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the B.A. ENGLISH HONOURS (BAEGH) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BEGG 174 CREATIVE WRITING assignments are of 100 marks. There are three sections – A, B, and C. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BEGG 174 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BEGG 174 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | TRADITIONCREATIVE WRITING|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Course||BA English Honours (BAEGH)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Short Name||BEGG 174|
|Assignment Code||BEGG 174/ASST/TMA/2021-22|
|Product||Assignment of BEGG 174 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BEGG 174 | CREATIVE WRITING | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
Q.I Write short notes on the following in about 200 words each:
(i) Readability is a writer’s ultimate goal.
(ii) Kinds of travel writing.
(iii) Role of sound effects (SFX) in writing for radio.
(iv) Importance of editing a text
Q. II Answer the following questions in about 350 words each:
1. What are some basic guidelines for a creative writer?
2. Discuss some ways in which you can make a short story interesting.
3. What are some of the rules for scripting T.V. programmes for children?
4. Plagiarism has no place in creative writing-elucidate with examples.
Q. III Attempt the following questions using your creative abilities:
1. Given below are the opening lines of a short story. Complete the story in 500 words, giving it is a suitable title:
The day began like any other day and I did not know what it had in store for me……
2. Write a feature in 500 words on “Indian women are still treated as second-class citizens”.
3. Write a nature poem of ten to fourteen lines.
4. Structure a T.V. advertisement for a new model of mobile phone.
5. Write a travel article about your home town in order to attract tourists to visit it. (500
For more Updates join our Telegram Group and also for your inquiry you may comment here or mail us –email@example.com
Telegram Group – Click Here