IGNOU BSOS 184 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the Bachelor of Art General & Honours (BAG) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BSOS 184 TECHNIQUES OF ETHNOGRAPHIC FILM MAKING assignment is 100 marks. There are only three sections – A, B, & C. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BSOS 184 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment 2021 question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BSOS 184 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | TECHNIQUES OF ETHNOGRAPHIC FILM MAKING|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Short Name||BSOS 184|
|Product||Assignment of BSOS-184 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BSOS 184 | TECHNIQUES OF ETHNOGRAPHIC FILM MAKING | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
We expect you to answer each question as per guidelines for each category as mentioned in the assignment. You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1) Planning: Read the assignments carefully, go through the Units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange them in a logical order.
2) Organization: Be a little selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. Give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion.
Make sure that your answer:
a) is logical and coherent;
b) has clear connections between sentences and paragraphs, and
c) is written correctly giving adequate consideration to your expression, style and presentation.
3) Presentation: Once you are satisfied with your answer, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize. Make sure that the answer is within the stipulated word limit.
Answer the following Descriptive Category questions in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Discuss briefly the dimensions of sociological film making.
2. Explain the various mode of film making.
Answer the following Short Category questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10 marks.
3. Distinguish between participatory and reflexive documentary.
4. What is the similarity between production of a text and a film?
5. Explain the relationship between film makers and filmed.
Answer the following Short Category questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 6 marks.
6. What are challenges of a sociological film maker.
7. Elaborate the consent of ethnographic film making.
8. Elaborate the dimensions of ethnographical film making.
9. What do you understand by oral testimony in film making.
10. Explain the features of a documentary.
For more Updates join our Telegram Group and also for your inquiry you may comment here or mail us –email@example.com
Telegram Group – Click Here