IGNOU BBCCT 115 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the Bachelor of Science Honours in Biochemistry (BSCBCH) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BBCCT 115 HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY assignment is 100 marks. There are only two sections – A & B. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BBCCT 115 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BBCCT 115 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Short Name||BBCCT 115|
|Product||Assignment of BBCCT-115 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BBCCT 115 | HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
We expect you to answer each question as per the guidelines for each category mentioned in the assignment. You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1) Planning: Read the assignments carefully, and go through the Units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange them in a logical order.
2) Organisation: Be a little selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. Give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion.
Make sure that your answer:
a) is logical and coherent;
b) has clear connections between sentences and paragraphs, and
c) is written correctly giving adequate consideration to your expression, style and presentation.
3) Presentation: Once you are satisfied with your answer, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize. Make sure that the answer is within the stipulated word limit.
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
1. (a) Define the following terms:
(i) Human physiology
(ii) Extracellular fluid
(iv) Blood clotting
(v) Cardiac output
(b) Explain what is homeostatic control system.
2. Discuss various components of blood.
3. (a) Discuss internal structure of heart with the suitable diagram.
(b) Give a brief account on human respiratory system.
4. Differentiate between:
(a) Glomerular filtration and tubular reabsorption
(b) Arties and veins
5. Write short notes on the following:
6. What is digestion? Describe gastrointestinal tract with labelled diagram.
7. Explain the structure and function of liver.
8. Differentiate between:
(a) Smooth muscles and skeletal muscle cells
(b) Spermatogenesis and Oogenesis
9. (a) Explain the structure and function of bone.
(b) Explain neuron with schematic diagram
10. Write short notes on the following:
(b) Role of brain in learning and memory