IGNOU BGYCT 131 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the BACHELOR’S OF SCIENCE (BSCG) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BGYCT-131 PHYSICAL AND STRUCTURAL GEOLOGY assignment are 100 marks. There are two sections – A & B. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BGYCT-131 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BGYCT-131 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | PHYSICAL AND STRUCTURAL GEOLOGY|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Assignment Code||BGYCT-131/TMA/January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BGYCT-131 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BGYCT-131 | PHYSICAL AND STRUCTURAL GEOLOGY | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
1. Write short notes on the following:
a) Causes and effects of tsunami
b) Criteria for recognition of folds
2. Discuss plate tectonics explanations of earthquakes, volcanoes, continental drift, and seafloor spreading.
3. Explain erosional landforms resulting from fluvial activities with the help of a neat well-labeled diagram.
4. Define mass wasting. Explain its types, factors responsible, and causes.
5. Discuss the significance of geology in our daily lives.
6. Differentiate between planner and linear structures giving neat well labeled diagrams.
7. Differentiate the following :
a) Fold and erosion mountains
b) Disconformity and angular unconformity
8. Explain the layering and composition of the Earth giving suitable diagrams.
9. Discuss the erosional and depositional landforms developed by geological actions of underground water with the help of suitable diagrams.
10. Write notes on the following :
a) Importance of geological fieldwork
b) Mountain building periods.