IGNOU BBCCT 105 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the Bachelor of Science Honours in Biochemistry (BBCH) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BBCCT 105 PROTEINS assignment is 100 marks. There are only one sections – A. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BBCCT 105 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BBCCT 105 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | PROTEINS|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Short Name||BBCCT 105|
|Product||Assignment of BBCCT-105 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BBCCT 105 | PROTEINS | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
We expect you to answer each question as per the guidelines for each category mentioned in the assignment. You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1) Planning: Read the assignments carefully, and go through the Units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange them in a logical order.
2) Organisation: Be a little selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. Give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion.
Make sure that your answer:
a) is logical and coherent;
b) has clear connections between sentences and paragraphs, and
c) is written correctly giving adequate consideration to your expression, style and presentation.
3) Presentation: Once you are satisfied with your answer, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize. Make sure that the answer is within the stipulated word limit.
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
Answer all the questions given below.
1. Classify amino acids based on their nutritional importance and metabolic fate.
2. Describe non mechanical methods of cell disruption with suitable examples.
3. With the help of schematic diagram explain separation of proteins using dialysis
4. List four important applications of each of the following: gel filtration chromatography, affinity chromatography, ion exchange chromatography and gas chromatography.
5. Write the principle of electrophoresis. Explain SDS page electrophoresis using a neatly label diagram
6. Give a detailed account on protein sequencing.
7. Write the working principle of mass spectrometry and its applications.
8. Illustrate the oxygen binding curve of hemoglobin and myoglobin.
9. Describe the role of chaperones in protein folding.
10. What is a database? Give a detailed account on biological databases.
11. Describe three important cell signaling events.
12. Differentiate between hemoglobin and myoglobin.
13. What is immunoglobulin? Describe the general structure of immunoglobulin using IgG as an example.
14. Explain sliding filament model of muscle contraction.