IGNOU BGYCT 137 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the BACHELOR’S OF SCIENCE (BSCG) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BGYCT-137 STRATIGRAPHY AND PALAEONTOLOGY assignment are 100 marks. There are two sections – A & B. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BGYCT-137 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BGYCT-137 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | STRATIGRAPHY AND PALAEONTOLOGY|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Assignment Code||BGYCT-137/TMA/January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BGYCT-137 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BGYCT-137 | STRATIGRAPHY AND PALAEONTOLOGY | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it. Write all answers in your own words; do not copy from the course material.
1. Write short notes on the following:
b) Stratigraphic correlation
2. Discuss in detail the principles of stratigraphy.
3. Give a detailed account of the physical and structural divisions of India with reference to stratigraphy of India.
4. Describe stratigraphic classification, lithology and economic importance of Cuddapah and Vindhyan supergroups.
5. Describe stratigraphy of Triassic of Spiti and Mesozoic of Kachchh.
6. Describe types and importance of fossils in geology.
7. Write short notes on the following:
a) Organic-walled microfossils
b) Evolutionary stages of horse
8. Discuss the morphology and geological history of trilobites.
9. Discuss the morphology and geological history of corals. Add a note on coral clock.
10. Write short notes on the following :
a) Suture patterns of ammonoids
b) Morphology of bivalves