IGNOU BZYCT 135 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the BACHELOR’S OF SCIENCE (BSCG) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BZYCT-135 PHYSIOLOGY AND BIOCHEMISTRY assignment is of 100 marks. There are two sections – A & B. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BZYCT-135 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BZYCT-135 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | PHYSIOLOGY AND BIOCHEMISTRY|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Assignment Code||BZYCT-135/TMA/January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BZYCT-135 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BZYCT-135 | PHYSIOLOGY AND BIOCHEMISTRY | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
1. a) What are the end-products of food that can be absorbed by the body? Explain how the absorption of fats differs from the absorption of proteins and sugars.
b) How is carbon dioxide transported when it is released by the tissues into the blood in mammals? What is the role of carbonic anhydrase?
2. a) Describe in brief the cardiac conduction pathway and cardiac cycle.
b) Differentiate between artery and vein.
3. a) Draw a diagram showing the urine concentration in the nephron.
b) Explain briefly the role of myosin in muscle contraction.
4. a) Explain why an action potential is an all-or-none event.
b) i) If a new compound is used that binds to membrane receptors by blocking them which hormones action will be blocked as a result?
ii) If the cAMP formation is inhibited in the cell then what step in the hormone action will be affected?
iii) How can hormones mediate changes in the cell’s function?
iv) What is the role of calcium ion as a second messenger?
5. With the help of a flow diagram, explain the function of female hormones in humans. How is it regulated?
6. a) Describe the proteins in terms of levels of organization in primary, secondary, tertiary, and quaternary structures.
b) How do temperature and pH affect the rate of enzyme action?
7. a) How a value for Km can be obtained from the vo vs S graph when vo = 1/2 Vmax?
b) Explain coenzymes and their roles in metabolism.
8. a) What is an antioxidant? Explain the different types of antioxidants with suitable examples.
b) Describe the two phases of glycolysis. What is the net outcome of each phase?
9. a) Discuss the function of Electron Transport Complex-I.
b) Describe ketogenesis. Is it a normal physiological process?
10. Describe the urea cycle.
For more Updates join our Telegram Group and also for your inquiry you may comment here or mail us –email@example.com
Telegram Group – Click Here