IGNOU Assignments Solutions | Ignou Question Paper & Updates
IGNOU BCOC 138 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BCOC 138 COST ACCOUNTING assignment is 100 marks. There are only three sections – A, B, & C. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BCOC 138 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BCOC 138 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | COST ACCOUNTING|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BCOC-138 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BCOC 138 | COST ACCOUNTING | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
1. What are the requisites of an effective system of costing?
2. Discuss various methods of wage payment along with their advantages and disadvantages.
3. Define job costing. What are the characteristics of an industry where job costing can be applied? Explain giving appropriate illustrations.
4. Explain the meanings of joint product and by-product. Describe methods of appointment of the joint production costs.
5. Calculate the earnings of a worker from the data given below:
(i) Time wage (ii) Piece Wage (iii) Halsey Method (iv) Rowan
The standard time for completion of a job is 30 hrs. Time taken is 20 hours. The hourly rate is Rs. 100 and Dearness allowance @ Rs. 50 per hour worked.
6. Explain the differences between cost accounting and financial accounting.
7. Describe briefly different methods of costing.
8. What is meant by contract costing? Explain features of its production and cost.
9. Explain the classification of selling and distribution overhead.
10. “Service costing is a method of costing whereby the cost of providing service per unit is calculated” Elaborate by giving appropriate examples.
11. Distinguish between the following:
a) Direct costs and indirect costs
b) Fixed costs and variable costs
c) Joint product and by-product
d) Normal process loss and abnormal process loss
12. Write short notes on the following:
a) Absorption of factory overheads
b) Integral and non-integral accounting
c) Unit Costing
d) Service Costing
For more Updates join our Telegram Group and also for your inquiry you may comment here or mail us –email@example.com
Telegram Group – Click Here
This site not working
Hello Sir, What issue you face?