IGNOU BPAC 111 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the BACHELOR’S OF ARTS (BAG) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BPAC 111 PUBLIC FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION assignment are of 100 marks. There are three sections – A, B, and C. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BPAC 111 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BPAC 111 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | PUBLIC FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Short Name||BPAC 111|
|Assignment Code||BPAC 111/ASST/TMA /July 2021/January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BPAC 111 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BPAC 111 | PUBLIC FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each.
1. Examine the scope and principles of financial administration.
2. Write a note in brief on the enactment of budget in India
Answer the questions in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss the principles of fiscal federalism.
4. Explain the concept of green budget and bring out the green budgeting
initiatives in India
5. Describe the advantages of Goods and Services Tax.
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. What are the instruments of monetary policy?
7. Explain the concept and need for deficit financing.
8. What are the types of questions addressed in question hour?
9. List the objectives of accounting standards.
10. Discuss the functions of the Estimates Committee.