IGNOU Assignments Solutions | Ignou Question Paper & Updates
IGNOU BCOC 136 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BCOC 136 INCOME TAX LAW & PRACTICE assignment is 100 marks. There are only three sections – A, B, & C. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BCOC 136 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BCOC 136 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | INCOME TAX LAW & PRACTICE|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BCOC-136 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BCOC 136 | INCOME TAX LAW & PRACTICE | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
1. Explain the procedure of Tax payment and Filing of return of Income.
2. Explain the provisions relating to Gratuity u/s 10 (10) and Commuted pension u/s (10)10A.
3. What is Annual Value? Explain the various deductions which are allowed from annual value u/s 24.
4. Explain the provisions relating to exemption of income for the non-resident assessee.
5. Discuss the provisions relating to Voluntary Retirement u/s 10 (10C).
6. Mr Amit came to India for the first time on July, 10, 2020 and stayed up to February 28, 2021, Determine his residential status for the assessment year 2021-22.
7. Gita, Sita and Mita are partners of a firm with equal shares. The profits and loss accounts for the year ended 31.3.21 shows a net profit of Rs 99,750 after debiting the following as per deed
i. Salaries of Rs 17,000 and Rs 18,000 to Gita and Sita respectively
ii. Bonus to Mita Rs 15,000
iii. Rs 5,000 for interest on Capital to Gita calculated @ 20%.
iv. Rs 15,000 for rent of the business premises paid to Sita.
v. Commission of Rs 5,000 to Mita.
Compute Book profit and the total income of the firm for the assessment Year 2021-22, assuming that it is a professional firm and all are working partners.
8. Explain the provision relating to ‘Profits in Lieu of Salary’.
9. What is the provision applicable for Additional deprecation on new machinery or plant u/s section 32.
10. Find out the taxable value of the Interest-free/Concessional loan as per rule 3(7) (i).
11. Write a short note:
a) Defective return u/s 139(9)
b) Deduction u/s80E
c) Entertainment allowance u/s 16 (ii)
d) Bond washing transactions
12. Explain the following questions:
a) Provisions of rent-free accommodation when accommodation is provided by any other employer
c) Provisions relating to Income from assets transferred to daughter in law u/s 64 (1) (vi)
d) Provisions relating to set off of losses from owning and maintaining race horses u/s 74 A (3)
For more Updates join our Telegram Group and also for your inquiry you may comment here or mail us –firstname.lastname@example.org
Telegram Group – Click Here