IGNOU BCOC 135 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BCOC 135 COMPANY LAW assignment is 100 marks. There are only three sections – A, B, & C. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BCOC 135 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BCOC 135 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | COMPANY LAW|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BCOC-135 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BCOC 135 | COMPANY LAW | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
1. What is an illegal association? What are its consequences?
2. Define a private company. State its privileges and exemptions.
3. Explain and illustrate the doctrine of indoor management. What are the exceptions to this rule?
4. Who can be a director? State the modes of appointment of directors.
5. Who can be appointed as an auditor of a company? What are the disqualifications of an auditor?
6. What books of accounts are to be kept by a company?
7. Under what circumstances a company can be wound up.
8. Discuss the constitution powers of the national company law tribunal.
9. Explain the provisions of companies Act 2013 relating to unpaid and unclaim dividends.
10. Distinguish between member and shareholder.
11. How is the first auditor appointed?
12. When can the registrar refuse the registration of a prospectus?
13. Write a short note on the issue of shares at a premium.
14. Explain the provisions of the companies act 2013 with regard to the proxy.
For more Updates join our Telegram Group and also for your inquiry you may comment here or mail us –email@example.com
Telegram Group – Click Here