IGNOU BCHCT 137 Solved Assignment, This assignment is the curriculum of the BACHELOR’S OF SCIENCE (BSCG) program. For other courses, students check our website categories section to find their courses and assignments over there.
IGNOU BCHCT-137 COORDINATION CHEMISTRY, STATES OF MATTER & CHEMICAL KINETICS assignment are 100 marks. There are two sections – A and B. Students have to answer all the questions. Download IGNOU BCHCT-137 Assignment free without any registration, Students can easily download the IGNOU assignment question paper from the official website of the university. They are not required to pay any fees or charges for this.
|Title Name||BCHCT-137 Solved Assignment 2021-2022 | COORDINATION CHEMISTRY, STATES OF MATTER & CHEMICAL KINETICS|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/Q&A form)|
|Semester||Session: July 2021 – January 2022|
|Assignment Code||BCHCT-137/TMA/January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BCHCT-137 | 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022|
|Assignment Pdf||Download Now|
It is always good to solve the assignment by yourself. Because it helps the students in the whole study. It also helps them in preparing for the exam. So that the question that comes in the exam can be solved easily.
If someone is unable to solve the assignment, so don’t worry we have solved this assignment for you, you only need to click the link one by one and get all the answers to this assignment sequence-wise. And if not, then our team is working on it and you will be available soon.
The answer of BCHCT-137 | COORDINATION CHEMISTRY, STATES OF MATTER & CHEMICAL KINETICS | Solved Assignment 2021-2022:
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
1. What is the general electronic configuration of elements of the second transition series? Which d-orbitals are filled up here?
2. Give two examples of alloys alongwith their compositions and uses.
3. Give the general pattern of the paramagnetic moments of lanthanoid ions with the help of a graph.
4. What are ambidentate ligands?
5. Give the rules of IUPAC nomenclature for naming complexes (give any five points).
6. Explain ligand isomerism with a suitable example.
7. Explain the structure of [CoF6]3- with the help of valence bond theory.
8. Predict the geometry of the [Co(H2O)6]2+ complex showing their hybridized orbitals.
9. Diagrammatically explain the crystal field splitting in octahedral complexes.
10. Give the pattern crystal field splitting energies for d0 to d10 high spin ions.
11. Calculate the i) average speed ii) root mean square speed and iii) most probable speed of oxygen molecules at 515 K. (Given Mm(O2) = 0.016 kg mol-1)
12. a) State Dalton’s law of partial pressure and give its significance.
b) Define critical constants and give their expressions in terms of van der Waals constants.
13. Explain the pressure and volume correction terms to the ideal gas equation, and deduce van der Waals equation.
14. a) Differentiate between the average and instantaneous rates of a reaction.
b) How is the order of reaction determined by the half-life method? Explain with the help of an example.
15. The decomposition of hydrogen iodide on gold was studied at 323 K with an initial concentration of HI to be 0.500 M. The reaction followed zero-order kinetics with a rate constant of be 1.20 10-4 M s-1. Calculate the i) half-life of the reaction and ii) the time required for the concentration of HI to reduce to 0.10 M.
16. The decomposition of acetaldehyde in gas phase was studied at 791 K, using the initial concentrations of 7.77 * 10-3M and 3.64 * 10-3M. The half-life periods were determined to be 295 s and 515 s respectively. Determine the order of the reaction.
17. Explain hydrogen bonding with suitable examples.
18. Explain the seven primitive unit cells in crystals.
19. What are Bravais lattices? Give the diagrams of any one type.
20. Explain the packing efficiency.